February 20, 2012

Read It First

Have y'all heard of this site Read-it-First? I signed up for it a couple weeks ago and I have to say, I'm enjoying it! This site sends you the first couple pages of the week's featured title every morning so you can sample a book from your inbox. The emails take about five minutes to read and I had to add one book to my TBR pile from the first series of emails they sent me!  I missed a couple books because I was just swamped with school work but I just checked my email to see my newest book is Gypsy Boy by Mikey Walsh. The blurb from the email is "A #1 "Sunday Times" bestseller in the U.K., "GYPSY BOY" is the shocking story of what life is really like among the secretive Romany Gypsies, written by a young man who escaped from them." Sounds interesting no? 


I would suggest signing up as long as you check your email fairly regularly! If you read the first email and don't like the book, all you have to do is delete the emails that week and then the next week you'll have a brand new book to sample! If you do like the emails from the books however, you might have another book to add to your TBR pile. 


I hope you take advantage of this service if you want a chance to sample a random read. If you have and you didn't like it, please leave me a comment. If you're a member and you LOVE it, please leave me a comment saying that! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Tell Me What You Think!