January 19, 2012

Feelin' Like An Actual Reviewer!

This is probably a stupid thing to say but I actually feel like a legit book reviewer now! Not only do I have a list of indie author's books to read from Amazon- next book to be read from that pile is Great American Thing but I have a list of books to be read from NetGalley- I can't post reviews of like 4 yet though cause they don't come out for a while! That's right, I have actual books to read that haven't even come out and been published yet! This made me feel pretty amazing but I think what made me realize I'm an actual reviewer is I just got an Advance Uncorrected Proof from Random House from the UPS man! I won this book from Goodreads without knowing about it so it was a complete surprise when it showed up! The book is called Burn Down the Ground: A Memoir by Kambri Crews and the tentative on-sale date February 28, 2012. I think it is so cool to hold this book in my hands knowing there are a limited number of copies out there now! :) I just wanted to share my joy about this and how cool I feel to be able to say I'm a actual book reviewer person now and to thank y'all who have decided to follow me so far and invite anyone else to follow me as I continue my journey as an actual book reviewer! :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Tell Me What You Think!