December 31, 2011

Goodreads

I joined goodreads today! I don't know what I was expecting but this wasn't it. I rated a couple of books that I've read and I've seen a couple more that look interesting. So far the recommendations aren't that great but while looking through the books they ask me to rate I have seen some that are similar to the books I've read that look quite interesting. There is also a giveaway place on goodreads! There may be 1, 3, 5, or 10 copies to be given away and 500 or more entries but some of these books sound really interesting! I'd love to win an ARC to read and write up a review on here. Maybe I could even host a giveaway from books that I win and reviewed or books I've gotten but don't feel like reviewing! :) So far I've entered about 10 of the giveaways ending tonight and I'll keep entering the ones that sound really good and maybe I'll get an email tomorrow saying I won one or two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Tell Me What You Think!