December 30, 2011

What Would Jane Do Reading Challenge 2012

Ok so I have picked out a couple challenges I think I'm going to work on and I've decided the challenge about Jane Austen and I'll enter into the Jane Austen and Beyond category with a mix of books by Jane and books that include a variation of her books at the level of Expanding Emmagination. I'm going to try to read 1-3 books by Jane and 1-3 books that are in an other category!
Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice


Other: Dawn of the Dreadfuls Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Series, Book 1
Mr. Darcy Goes Overboard by Belinda Roberts

I'll update this list with more of Jane's books after I've read these! :) Wish me luck!

You can find the link to this challenge here. I hope you decide to join me! I've started Pride and Prejudice a couple times but I've yet to finish. Hopefully this challenge will be the kick in the pants I need to finish it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining my challenge! I hope you have a wonderful time with it.

    ReplyDelete

Now Tell Me What You Think!