December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! :)



Merry Christmas everyone! I hope it is amazing and filled with good food, friends, and presents! :) My immediate family did our presents last night after a delicious dinner of tacos and I got 3 pairs of sleep pants, a couple shirts, and an angry bird! :) Now today we go to my aunt's house and have the traditional and delicious meal of homemade mac n' cheese and mashed potatoes and all other yumminess. We're having a turkey but as a 3 year vegetarian I still don't get that. :) And maybe I have a present or two up there! The past couple years we did secret santa but this year we just decided to get who you want what you want. So I bought all my cousins a little something and a bath and body works hand sanitizer for two of my aunts. :) So happy holidays to everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Tell Me What You Think!