December 31, 2011

Support Your Public Library Challenge!


So I've decided on another fun challenge! This one is a support your public library challenge and the levels sound pretty big with 12, 24, 36, and 37+. The rules are no rereads but all forms are ok. This is good for me because my public library actually has a pretty extensive selection of ebooks that I can check out and read on my kindle. I'm a poor college kid and most of my books come from the library- like 97% and the books I'll be reading for other challenges will be from the library! I think I'm going to sign up for this one at level...... 4! I plan on reading more than 37 books and I'll post a list of them and possibly a review even if/when I go over 40 or so!

Check out the sign up post for this great challenge here! I hope you'll join me cause these challenges seem pretty amazing! :)

1. Mastiff by Tamora Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Tell Me What You Think!