December 29, 2011

Picnik Printables


The other day I was cruising some other blogs and I found a tutorial of how to make printables on the online program Picnik. You can get a premium membership for like $2 a month but I created these with the free membership. Things like this remind me WHY I'm not a graphic design major or something like that. I found the words on random sites and some are inspired by things I've found on Etsy. I dun know. I'm rather proud of them. I took a vegetarian quote from BrainyQuote for the first one- I might change the colors on it though. :/ here is the link to the tutorial I looked at and if you like printables then I suggest you look here for 101 free pretty printables! :)
 



So what do you think of my pictures I made? I wouldn't say they are very amazing but leave me a comment and tell me what you think! :)

1 comment:

Now Tell Me What You Think!